Military Spouse Group Coaching
Military members call their path to advancement "The Golden Path." What is YOUR Golden Path as a military spouse? Let's pave the way together!
Where & When
Mar 05, 2020, 10:00 AM
Mar 04, 8:00 PM
Military members call their path to advancement "The Golden Path." What is YOUR Golden Path as a military spouse? Education? Continuing career? Starting something new? Getting back in the game? Let's pave the way together by creating YOUR plan for success.
Michelle and Sarah (bios below) will be meeting with a max of 10 military spouses over the course of 3 months to design their customized paths to success for this year and beyond. Become one of them today!
What you'll need:
- Desire! This plan is for you. Give yourself permission to make you the priority and let this group inspire you by bringing you focus.
- Commitmment to be available and fully present on the dates and times below. These are going to be live sessions so everyone in the group can fully connect and interact.
- A copy of Michelle's book, Silent Sacrifice on the Homefront. You will need to purchase this from Amazon prior to the first session. Chapters will be assigned and discussed at each group session as the foundation on which you will design your plan for success.
- A video capable device. Our sessions will all be online and video is a must to deepen the interaction.
- A quiet, distraction free space to meet in.
Dates and times to mark in your calendar:
- US East Coast time: 8 - 9 PM on March 4, 25; April 8, 22; May 6, 20
- Japan time: 10 - 11AM on March 5. 9 - 10AM on March 26; April 9, 23; May 7, 21
Who we are:
- Michelle Still Mehta, PhD, is an executive coach and management consultant with more than 25 years of experience in the field of organization development. As an Air Force spouse, she is also an active advocate, writer, coach, and researcher on the topic of military spouse employment. She is passionate about helping fellow military spouses achieve and maintain meaningful working lives, and is the author of Silent Sacrifice on the Homefront. She resides with her husband and two children in Northern Virginia. Learn more about her at stillmehta.com.
- Sarah Carter, is a personal and executive coach who discovered her passion for helping others find their best selves while she was flying for the US Navy. In the nearly two years since she left active duty and moved to Okinawa, Japan with her Marine half, she's dedicated her time and professional practice to partnering with people just like you! Find out more info on the Info & FAQ page of this site HERE.
If you want to plan and focus your Golden Path, don't delay any longer! Register today and get ready for success.
- Ticket type
Mil Spouse Career GroupPrice$150.00